“Let’s be honest, health care in general is very difficult to navigate. With their portal and Member Advocates that answer questions for employees, our workers feel well supported.” —Evangeline Mendiola, Global Head of Benefits for Zendesk
As a CHRO, you’re responsible for your organization’s people. From talent management to training and total rewards, you’re making decisions that impact each of your employees every day. And just like you’ve invested in systems to transform how your recruiting processes, performance reviews, and talent management programs operate, you need a system to manage your healthcare investment. Health benefits are often the biggest item on annual budgets, and it feels like their costs are only going up.
But you can take back control. Here are five things CHROs need to know about managing their health benefits with Collective Health.
- Our administration is connected—and reduces wasteOur software administers your workforce health program and integrates with your finance and HR systems. In 2017, we found errors in 57% of invoices from a subset of partners, avoiding waste our clients may never have caught. That means you and your team have more time to focus on planning and strategy instead of combing through error reports.
- We have an easy-to-access, open ecosystem of partnersAll of your health and wellness partners are connected through our platform. Whether your employees are trying to look up a primary care provider or access your behavioral health solution, they know exactly where to go and how to do it. And an intuitive, easy-to-use experience when it comes to benefits means happier employees—and stronger talent retention.
- Real-time insights give you the information you need to take actionOur real-time performance intelligence gives you the ability to understand what’s working with your benefits and what isn’t—and make changes where needed. With complete utilization, spend, and user experience data, you can see how your benefits metrics are tracking towards larger corporate objectives.
- We give you the ability to control costsWe help you manage total costs in two ways. First, by showing you where you’re spending money and why, giving you the flexibility to make adjustments as needed. And second, by helping your workforce navigate to the most appropriate resources for their care needs. With Collective Health, you can finally take control over spiraling healthcare costs.
- Our members love us—just look at the numbersOur Net Promoter Score (NPS) is in the 70s. Our approach builds trust with members, helping them get the right care at the right time. Collective Health members love their benefits, and it shows.
Still have questions about Collective Health? Check out our Buyer’s Guide to learn more about our packaging and pricing.