As the CEO, the buck stops with you. You’re the one ultimately responsible for your organization—its performance, its people, its finances—and healthcare costs ultimately impact every aspect of it. Health benefits have been on of the biggest line items on your annual budget for years, seemingly a black box of ever-increasing spend with little hope for change.
But the good news is that you can take control of your health benefits investment. Here are five things CEOs need to know about partnering with Collective Health on their organization’s health benefits.
- Our administration is connected—and reduces wasteOur software administers your workforce health program and integrates with your finance and HR systems. That translates to a seamless experience for your employees—resulting in a 60% reduction of member inquiries to the benefits team (our client Pinterest reported a 70% drop). That means your team has more time to focus on planning and strategy instead of answering questions and combing through error reports.
- We give you better visibility into your health benefits investmentWe help you manage your benefits investment in two ways. First, through cash flow visibility—you can see where your organization is spending money and why, providing the flexibility to make adjustments as needed. And second, by helping your workforce navigate to the most appropriate resources for their care needs. With Collective Health, you can finally take control over spiraling healthcare costs.
- We take partnership seriouslyWhen it comes to partnership, we’re in it for the long haul. We work with your benefits team and consultants to make it clear where your healthcare investment is going and why. With our quarterly and annual reviews of complete utilization, spend, and user experience data, your finance and people teams can understand where your benefits are having real impact, where they aren’t, and what changes need to be made.
- Our easy-to-access, open ecosystem delivers an unparalleled user experienceAll of your health and wellness partners are connected through our platform. Whether your employees are trying to look up a primary care provider or access your behavioral health solution, they know exactly where to go and how to do it. And an intuitive, easy-to-use experience when it comes to benefits means happier employees—and stronger talent retention.
- Get ready for compliments from your peopleOur approach builds trust with members, helping them get the right care at the right time. Collective Health members love their benefits, and it shows.
Still have questions about Collective Health? Check out our Buyer’s Guide to learn more about our packaging and pricing.