Collective Create, the conference for bold HR and benefits leaders, is right around the corner. We’re excited to bring together creative thinkers from all over the country for two days of interactive, collaborative discussions on how to build a better healthcare experience for everyone. Before you make your way to San Francisco, we wanted to give you a preview of what to expect.
- Keynotes from some of today’s most innovative and insightful cultural, health, and economic leaders. What do Jonathan Van Ness, Laszlo Bock, Dr. Elisabeth Rosenthal, Sally Welborn, and Kaye Foster have in common? You’ll hear all of them speaking about some of today’s most pressing topics at Collective Create. From how diversity impacts the workplace to what the future of healthcare looks like, each of our keynote speakers will share their unique experiences and learnings, applying them to the issues facing your workforce.
- Employer-only roundtable discussions on the topics that matter most to you (and your people). Fertility benefits, behavioral health solutions, balancing your budget and member experience, managing global benefits, and much more—our popular employer-only roundtables are back, with leaders from Red Bull, Pinterest, Activision Blizzard, and more facilitating the conversations. Bring your questions, get ready to brainstorm ideas, and leave with actionable insights you can put into practice right away.
- A special product feedback session for consultants and brokers. We’re also bringing back our product feedback session for our consultant and broker partners. You’ll have an exclusive opportunity to work with our product development team and influence our product roadmap.
- Plenty of time for networking and collaboration. The best ideas happen when creative thinkers come together. That’s why we’re leaving you plenty of unstructured time at Create for connecting with your peers. Our opening reception on day one is the perfect time to catch up with old friends and make new ones, and we’ll also have coffee breaks scattered throughout the rest of the conference.
- A chance to check out Collective Health HQ. On day one of Collective Create, we’re offering two office tours exclusively for attendees. You’ll get to view live product demonstrations, connect with Collective Health employees, and hear how we’re paving the way for the future of health benefits.
- The opportunity to join a community of like-minded, innovative thinkers. Collective Create isn’t just a two-day experience—it’s the start of a bigger community of leaders who are thinking differently and demanding more of their health benefits. We want you to find peers who you can continue to collaborate with after Collective Create has ended, and we’ve set up opportunities to connect both in person and on social media.
- A few exciting surprises. You didn’t think we’d give everything away up front, did you? Collective Create isn’t your standard conference—and we have a few special surprises up our sleeves to make sure it’s an experience to remember. One word of advice: make sure you stick around until the very end of the conference for something that’s sure to leave you with a smile on your face for days to come.
See you June 18 and 19 in San Francisco!